Art. 1– Object
1. These general conditions of use represent the access and use of the site Barbara Biffoli, login via url: www.barbaffoli.it, (from now on “the owner”), are activities regulated by these general conditions of use.
2. This site is the property of:
Barbara Biffoli Company
Address: Piazza Ennio 11, 00136 Roma
VAT number: 08385931004
Registered at REA, number 1407362
3. The activity of this site is subject to concession No. BFFBBR67P42H501M and the competent Supervisory Authority is: Board of Trade.
4. The access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented therein, presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general terms and conditions of use.
Art. 2 – Changes to the conditions of use
Art. 3 – Intellectual property
1. The contents of the web site, such as , images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material , in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, characters and site design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, the functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third parties contracted by the same. The reproduction, in whole or partially, in any form, of the site and its contents is prohibited, without the express written consent of the owner.
2. The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the relative services available therein. The user is also authorized to perform all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic importance, which are considered transitory or accessory, an integral and essential part of the same visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all the others Site navigation operations that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorized to perform any reproduction, on any support, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any reproduction must be authorized from time to time by Barbara Biffoli or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works on the site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Art. 4 – Use of the site and user responsibility
1. Access to and use of the site, the display of web pages, including communication with the owner, the ability to download information about the products and the purchase thereof on the website, are activities carried out by the user exclusively for personal uses extraneous to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. The owner in fact cannot be held responsible for the use of the website and the contents by each of its users that is not compliant with the laws in force, without prejudice to the liability for fraud and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only person responsible for the communication of incorrect and false information and data relating to third parties, without the latter having given their consent, and in consideration of incorrect use of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user’s choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the unloading operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the owner.
4. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from inaccessibility to the services present on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, to providers or to telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure and / or faulty operation of the user’s electronic equipment.
5. The user is responsible for the safekeeping and the correct use of his personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as any harmful consequences or prejudice that may arise for Barbara Biffoli or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.6. The Data Controller has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the publication on the site of contents and images that may be considered harmful to the dignity, human rights and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are deemed to be detrimental to religious or ethical sensitivity or decorum, the interested user is asked to communicate this condition to the owner, who nevertheless warns that any access to content considered harmful or offensive occurs by of the user in his sole discretion and at his exclusive and personal responsibility.
7. The Owner has also taken every useful precaution to ensure that all the information on the site is correct, complete and up-to-date, however the same does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on the site, except for how much otherwise provided for by law. If a user finds errors or missed updates of the information on the site, he is requested to communicate it to the owner using the email box: email@example.com.
Art. 5 – Personal account
1. The user will have the possibility to register on the site to take advantage of its products and / or services. The user will have access to an exclusively dedicated area of the site called “My account” in which he can access and will be able to check the status of his services from which he has requested.
2. By registering on the site, the user must provide an e-mail address or a username (the “id”) and a strictly personal access password. Both the id and the password cannot be used by two or more stations at the same time and the user will not be able to sell them or transfer them to third parties, unless under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, we remind you that the user will be held responsible towards the owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and / or events that have occurred and / or carried out using the ID and / or password entered.
3. The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his id and his password and is required to promptly inform the site of any unauthorized use or loss thereof, by email or registered A / R so that the itself can suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
4. If it happens that an unauthorized access to the user’s account has occurred and / or the user has lost his ID and / or his password for more than three times, the site reserves the right to remove the user account without his having anything to claim against the owner.
5. The owner may not be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability regime, for injuries or damages of any kind resulting from, or related to, failure to comply with by the user of the provisions of this article.
6. The holder will be free to inhibit the access of a user to his client area and / or to interrupt the operation of the ID and / or password of the same, if he deems that a substantial violation of the present general conditions has occurred. use and in particular of what is provided afterwards, or if the user makes unlawful or incorrect use of the site services.
7. The user will also be obliged not to carry out or allow or allow third parties the following behaviors (not exhaustive and continuously updated):
• the uploading or creation within the customer area of any data or content that is in violation of any law, regulation or right of third parties (including, among others, trade secrets or personal data of third parties);
• the use of the company’s services for purposes other than mere access to them in the manner in which they are provided;
• carry out actions of any kind and / or nature aimed at circumventing, deactivating or interfering in any way with the applications related to the security of the site’s services or other applications that prevent, restrict or restrict the use or copy of any material on the site same;
• use of the site’s services for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law;
• interfere with or damage the services and systems of the site or their relative enjoyment by any user, by any means, including by uploading files or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, bugs or other harmful electronic tools;
• carries out actions aimed at circumventing tools for the exclusion of robots or other measures that the site may use to prevent unauthorized access to its services.
Art. 6 – Exclusion of liability
1. As indicated above, the owner carries out the care and maintenance of the site and its contents with the utmost diligence, however, no responsibility is assumed for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites connected to it. Any liability for errors or omissions deriving from the use of the data and information on the site must therefore be excluded.
2. The owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, their correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
Art. 7 – Limitations on the provision of the service
1. The holder cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication due to reasons unrelated to the sphere of his foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of servers and other electronic devices that are not an integral part of the Internet, malfunctions of installed software, computer viruses on the presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as actions of hackers or other users accessing the network. The user therefore undertakes to hold the holder harmless and indemnify him from any responsibility and / or request in this regard.
Art. 8 – Links to other sites
Art. 9 – Data processing
Art. 10 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: +393355461646, and by post to the following address:
Piazza Ennio 11, 00136 Rome.
These conditions have been drawn up on 07/19/2018.